mardi 25 juillet 2017

Ho do I get system default checkbox BITMAP in VS2015?

I want to get the system's default checkbox for to display it in an owner-drawn MFC menu. I have read this question, but that did not answer my question.

I want to implement this line:

hbmpCheckboxes = LoadBitmap((HINSTANCE) NULL, 
        (LPTSTR) OBM_CHECKBOXES);

which I got from MSDN, section Simulating Check Boxes in a Menu

I get this error: Error C2065 'OBM_CHECKBOXES': undeclared identifier If I define it myself: #define OBM_CHECKBOXES 32759, and I run the code, then LoadBitmap returns a handle. In VS2015 I see this: hbmpCheckboxes 0xc305143c {unused=??? }, so to me it seems an invalid bitmaphandle is returned. I think there is more missing than just the OBM_CHECKBOXES define, but I can't figure out what.

  • Is there a file I should include?
  • Is there a DLL which I need to link against?
  • Is there a project setting I should set?
  • Or...?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire