lundi 31 juillet 2017

Positioning checkboxes inline in ionic

I need to position two checkboxes inline next to each other with their belonging label on the left of each checkbox. Here is picture for better understanding: (on picture there is an e-mail checkbox which does not exist in app so just ignore it, there should be only two checkboxes)

enter image description here

Everything I tried so far didn't gave me wanted output so this is a code which I have now in the app. This is in my form element:

  <ion-item>
    <ion-label text-uppercase>Phone Calls</ion-label>
    <ion-checkbox name="receive_calls"
      [ngModel]="(contact$ | async).receive_calls">
    </ion-checkbox>
  </ion-item>
  <ion-item>
    <ion-label text-uppercase>Text Messages</ion-label>
    <ion-checkbox name="receive_messages"
      [ngModel]="(contact$ | async).receive_messages">
    </ion-checkbox>
  </ion-item>

I won't provide style code because it does not work at the moment.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire