mardi 25 juillet 2017

Using checkbox with python and Glade

I'm new on using glade, yet I've only made small examples and I have never tried using CheckButtons, and would like to make the GUI that is in the following image: Graphical Interface The idea was with the ON and OFF buttons, to print a different message depending on the checkbuttons selected. I've read what's on this site " " and a few more, but I dont have the minimal idea how to start. I would like to have at least one such example: If Checkbuton was selected print: this checkbutton was selected and check whether it is selected or not.

To run the interface I know, I did this:

from gi.repository import GTK

builder = Gtk.Builder()
builder.add_from_file("Port_Manager.glade")
handlers = {

}

builder.connect-signals(handlers)
window = builder.get_object("windowPort")
window.show_all()

Gtk.main()

Can you please give me a simple exemple of using checkbox please ? I did the GUI in Glade manualy not with programming.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire