mercredi 22 novembre 2017

Filtering elements with certain classes w/Jquery

I'll try to make this as clear as possible so I don't confuse anyone. What I'm attempting to do is, I have a collection of divs, that all start with the Display: none. Each div has a different set of classes, except they will all share the class="card" and some of the divs will share the same classes. So for example:

<div class="card simple rough arcuate">

      </div>

<div class="card simple smooth needle">

      </div>

So what I want to do is, using Jquery, make cards appear when a checkbox with one of their corresponding classes is checked and disappear if a checkbox that doesn't correspond with one of their classes is checked. So if the checkbox with the checkbox with "simple" is checked they both appear, if a checkbox with "rough" is clicked, then the second one disappears. Appreciate any help given.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire