mardi 28 novembre 2017

Sending emails from a checkbox using php

Im trying to send street addresses to an email address using php from a checkbox form. For example I have 5 checkboxes. 1-4 are for actual values such as mouse, cat, dog, bird and then the fifth would be for all of them. Say someone clicks just on cat. I wanna be able to send someones street address to another email based on a previous form they filled out that asked for zip code and their new street address. I would have a database of emails to send to based on the zip code they gave me and also the email of pet shops that correlate with that zip code. So if someone filled out a form asking for their zip code along with their new address and then checked cat, I wanna be able to find the pet shop in a database that is closest to that zip code and have it send an email to that shop with the persons street address and other information. I know this is prob very complicated. If someone could point me in some direction or help me out that would be great. Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire