mercredi 17 octobre 2018

Angular2: change background color of div when checkbox is checked

I am trying to set the background color of a div, when the checkbox next to it is checked.

The checkboxes are placed in their own div and the div I want to change the color is next to it.

I have a checkbox, which toggles all other checkboxes and if I toggle that checkbox, it toggles the color for all divs, but I want to have it individually as well for just the adjacent div.

This is what I have so far:

<div class="select-all-checkbox">
  <input type="checkbox" name="all" checked [checked]="isAllSelected" (change)="isSelected = !isSelected">
</div>

<div class="grid" *ngFor="let item of items; let i = index;">
  <div class="selection">
    <input type="checkbox" [checked]="isSelected">
  </div>
  <div class="selected-div" [style.background-color]="isSelected ? '#00B7A8':'' ">
  </div>
</div>




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire