lundi 22 octobre 2018

Java Multiple Checkboxes and Executing Multiple Statements

new to programming and Java is the first language I'm learning.

I'm having difficulty thinking through the logic on this application I'm building. The application is really simple: it has say five checkboxes and a sync button. You select a checkbox and click sync and it runs a cmd command associated with the specific checkbox.

However, I would like to be able to check multiple checkboxes and hit sync and have them all go instead of doing it one at a time. I currently have an if statement (if the checkbox is selected and sync button is pressed) run "xyz" command (that corresponds to that checkbox). But it only runs for the first checkbox (if) and then quits.

Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire