jeudi 25 octobre 2018

set checkboxes to checked in view depending on condition

I have list of objects

        AAA.aListofObjects= (from tdrc in db.objectsDB
                                      where tdrc.objectID == id
                           select tdrc).ToList();

one parameter AAA.aListofObjects.check - holds true or false data.

Inside view I render my list using "for" where I have "If" statement to decide whether to check or not the checkbox

            @for (int i = 0; i < Model.aListofObjects.Count; i++)
    {
if(something equals something then I must render checkbox as checked)
{
 @Html.CheckBoxFor(modelItem => modelItem.aListofObjects[i].check)
}
else 
{
render unchecked checkbox
 @Html.CheckBoxFor(modelItem => modelItem.aListofObjects[i].check)
}

    }

Now how can I make them checked in this situation ? @Html.CheckBoxFor(modelItem => modelItem.aListofObjects[i].check, @checked="checked") does not help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire