jeudi 16 janvier 2020

How to auto select specific checkbox in a website html

I'm new to the platform and please forgive me for the ignorant question, but I do need your help with a issue I've been facing for quite sometime at work.

I have to daily pull stats for my team and I do this from a website, but in order to pull these stats, I have to go and select all my team members from a very long pop down window which requires me to search and click on each individual name. Seeing that I have 20+ members to pick, it makes my job tidious and very time consuming, My question is: is there any way to have a script with the list of their names and auto populate this check box with these specific names? I Could paste the websites script if that is of need, or is there a generic way?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire