samedi 19 septembre 2020

Find the total value of checkbox and disable the other choices when it reached the total hours required while saving the id of the chosen courses

I am new to React Hooks and I am trying to do this challenge. I have tried some other approaches but somehow I could not get my head around on how to approach this. So the problem is to create a checkbox for each course in the program. Each program has a total number of hours to complete, each course has a value of hours. You should be able to choose courses that will be equivalent to the total of the program hours. And when it reached the total hours, the other courses in the program should be disabled. I also need to saved the chosen courses' id. I have also written a pseudo code in the sandbox. Can somebody please help me? I've been stuck on this problem for 4 days. I have nobody around me that could assist me with coding.

codesandbox.io




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire