mardi 24 novembre 2020

C# Access check boxes within combobox dropdown

So I'm currently trying to access check box items held as a collection within a combo box. My problem is, when I go to set:

var dropGenre = Drop_Genre.Items;

and change the position each run through a loop, I cant seem to access anything "check box like" at any point. I'm trying to see which items in the drop down are "checked" and return the name of those items.

I tried looking through the windows documentation but didn't have any luck finding out about check boxes within combo boxes; in fact most sources I checked were asking if it was even possible and didn't seem to reference this functionality at all. Thanks, sorry if this is poor formatting, first time asking something on here.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire