samedi 21 novembre 2020

How can I create a word processor with interactive checkboxes? [closed]

I'd like to create a simple word processor application, with the ability to create interactive checkboxes in-line with text. This kind of feature is integrated into Atlassian Confluence pages, which allow you to add inline checkbox lists alongside bulleted lists and numbered lists, which can be indented potentially indefinitely:

enter image description here

And the feature I had in mind is also similar to how Google Keep notes work, except that those can only be either checkbox lists or text content - the two can't be merged - and those can only indent up to one level maximum.

I'm aware of how to create basic GUI applications using Windows Form in Visual Basic .NET, or using something like PyQt in Python. But I'm not sure whether either of these applications support the ability to create in-line interactive checkboxes within a text control. I feel like this is something that would be beyond the capability of VB.NET's RichTextBox, for example.

Is there a way that this feature could be achieved within either Windows Forms or Python? Or does this require a different set of tools entirely?

Apologies if this is vague - I don't know where to start with a feature like this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire