samedi 23 juillet 2022

How can I get the value of checked (checkbox) and autocomplete a textInput in react native

could you help me?, I'm developing with react native and typescript, I need to do this: I have a checkBox that tells the user to check if his name is the same as his credit card, if he clicks the checkbox, a TextInput with his name is autocompleted, if you don't click the checkbox that he can type his name. I have a variable like: user_name I don't have code because I don't know how to do it, but I think it goes something like this:

 const [checked, setChecked] = useState(false)
...
return(
            <CheckBox
              checked={setChecked}
              onPress={}
              checkedIcon='dot-circle-o'
              uncheckedIcon='circle-o'
              checkedColor='blue'
              uncheckedColor='blue'
            />


        <TextInput
          placeholder='Nombre completo'
          value={}
          onChangeText={}
)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire