vendredi 29 juillet 2022

Iterate through selected checkbox | Oracle APEX |

I have a interactive grid with editing mode enabled which enables checkbox

I use APEX version : 20.x

Need :

When I select multiple check box I need to iterate through the selected checkbox one by one and get details and store into variable

My GUI GUI

I am good with python ... below is the logic need to be written in apex way

while i in IRreport  
do  
    if checkbox = true then

         fstname = IRreport(i)[firstname]
         lstname  = IRreport(i)[lastname]
         insert into emp values (fstname,lstname); 

    else
         null;
    end if;

done 

Expected Output : In my emp table

Lastname  , Firstname 
King      , Stevens
Kochhar   , Neen
Partners  , karen
Hartstein , Michael



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire