lundi 15 août 2022

Dark mode on-off button with checkbox

Console.logs are not showing. And my functions are not working. I tried several different functions and solutions but none of them worked for me. Where is the problem can anyone help?

this my html

<div class="switch-toggle darkmodecheckbox">
              <input type="checkbox" name="checkbox" id="darkmodeonoff" />
              <label for="darkmodeonoff"></label>
            </div>

this my js;

var checkbox = document.querySelector("input[name=checkbox]");
    console.log(checkbox);

    checkbox.addEventListener("change", (e) => {
      if (e.target.checked) {
        darkmode();
        console.log("Checkbox is checked..");
      } else {
        darkmodeoff();
        console.log("Checkbox is not checked..");
      }
    });



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire