lundi 16 janvier 2023

How can I store in a String the text of CheckBox's created programatically

I have an Array of Strings String [] products = {"apple", "orange", "banana", "tomato"};

I have created a for loop that runs through the array products and creates a Checkbox and sets for each Checkbox the String of the array in the position that is running in the for loop. Then it adds the checkbox to a Linear Layout.

Once I have created all the checkbox with the different strings from array I need to store in a String the text of the checkboxs that are clicked and checked...

This is my code

    private LinearLayout linearLayout;

    linearLayout = (LinearLayout) findViewById(R.id.linearLayout);
    int i = 0;
    String [] products = {"apple", "orange", "banana", "tomato", "cheese", "ham", "sausages"};

 for (i=0; i<products.length; i++) {
        cb = new CheckBox(getApplicationContext());

        cb.setText(products[i]);
        linearLayout.addView(cb);
    }

//Now i need that when a checkbox is clicked and keeps checked it stores the text value in a concatenated String (concatenates all the checkbox that are clicked)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire