samedi 14 janvier 2023

Tkinter (Python) checkbox inside scrollbar

I'm trying to create a scroll full of checkboxes but I'm having 3 problems:

  1. I can't center the scroll sidebar
  2. I can't define a scroll size of my choice
  3. it seems that if the mouse is over the checkboxes the scroll doesn't work and I have to go to an area without checkboxes

This is my code:

    text = tk.Text(self, cursor="arrow")
    vsb = tk.Scrollbar(self, command=text.yview)
    vsb.grid(row=7, column=4, rowspan=2, sticky='nse')
    text.configure(yscrollcommand=vsb.set, width=20)
    text.grid(row=7, column=4, rowspan=2, columnspan=1)
    self.checkbuttons = []
    self.vars = []
    for i in range(20):
      var = tk.IntVar(value=0)
      cb = tk.Checkbutton(text, text="checkbutton #%s" % i, variable=var, onvalue=1, offvalue=0)
      text.window_create("end", window=cb)
      text.insert("end", "\n")
      self.checkbuttons.append(cb)
      self.vars.append(var)

      text.configure(state="disabled")

I'm also open to other solutions but basically I need a scroll with a variable number of checkboxes inside. and I would like the scroll size to be well defined




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire