mardi 24 janvier 2023

How to create a checkbox with a dynamic list of values on googlesheets

I explain my problem to you : I currently have a tab on google sheets with my data which is updated every 4 hours. ( rows are added or removed in no particular order) I would like to create a checkbox column that would act dynamically with the evolution of the list over updates.

Example : If I check the data box for row 20 and the next update I only have 5 rows of data (so 15 rows have been removed), row 20 will be checked when there is no more data at all

I have browsed the internet and seen quite a lot of solutions related to conditional formatting but this does not answer my request unfortunately

I think google app script can be a solution to explore, your help is welcome.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire