mardi 28 novembre 2023

Stuck at FreeCodeCamp Trest

First, I'd like to apologise in advance for the (probably) dumbest question ever asked here. I started the FreeCodeCamp Responsive Web Design course less than a month ag. When I finally got to the HTML test, I totally got stuck in the "All your checkboxes inside #survey-form should have a value attribute and value." I have a value attribute and a value, I tried fixing it in several different ways, asked ChatGPT, fixed all errors that showed up on validator.w3, but I still get the same error. In my desperate pursuit, I found this site.

Everything else in my code passes the test. I had a few other very silly issues, but I managed to fix, however, no matter how much I change this checkbox fieldset, I still get the same error.

Here's is my current code for checkboxes:

<fieldset>
  <legend>Choose the position you're applying for:</legend>

  <input type="checkbox" name="Freelance Translator" id="job1" value="Freelance Translator">
  <label for="job1">Freelance Translator</label>

  <input type="checkbox" name="Data Analyst" id="job2" value="Data Analyst">
  <label for="job2">Data Analyst</label>

  <input type="checkbox" name="Project Manager" id="job3" value="Project Manager">
  <label for="job3">Project Manager</label>

  <input type="checkbox" name="Project Engineer" id="job4" value="Project Engineer">
  <label for="job4">Project Engineer</label>
</fieldset>

I tried to change the value to a number and it didn't work. I changed the value to "option1, option2," etc, and it didn't work. I also tried changing the name attribute, but this also won't work.

Here's my entire code, in case anyone has time and patience to check it out. https://gist.github.com/403-Lux/775b97c0a531437f921e18ebdf772ce4

I super appreciate any help I can get. Thanks so much in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire