jeudi 30 novembre 2023

Wix website: How to have a section of a profile (user ID) page collapsed, until the user checks a checkbox on their "update profile" page?

When a user signs up, multiple pages are created (because of how I'm working with Wix Dynamic pages and their Content Management System). Among those pages are the public profile page and the private update profile info page.

How do I keep a section of the public profile page collapsed until the user decides to check a checkbox on the "update profile info" page?

I've already managed to set the default value of the section as collapsed. It was an option that didn't require code.

I'm new to coding, btw, but not a complete noob.

I don't know exactly how to get checking the checkbox to expand the collapsed section.

And in this case, section and checkbox are on two different pages, which complicates things even further.

I hope you guys have some ideas and I appreciate any time you take to look into this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire