samedi 26 décembre 2015

How to ensure different option with different checkbox

Hello I need to find solution for my site. I have more checkboxe option and dependiong on the checkboxe I decide to check I would like to get different option offer from the script. Means that for example if I check the value 1 I would like to get the offer Ping and Basic info and so on. Can you please somebody help me with that how to write in in javascript or jquery. Thank you so much!

    <div class="checkbox">
    <label>
    <input type="checkbox" value="1" onclick="call_the_script()">
    </label>
    <label>
    <input type="checkbox" value="2" onclick="">
    </label>
    <label>
    <input type="checkbox" value="3">
    </label>
    </div>

<div class="col-xs-10">
<input type="hidden" name="form_type" value="script">
<select id="option" class="form-control input-sm" name="option">

<option value="Ping">Ping</option>
<option value="Basic info">Basic info</option>
<option value="Restart modules">Restart modules</option>
</select>
</div>




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire