mercredi 30 décembre 2015

VBA to Create Check Boxes Using Header Title in Multiple Columns

I'm trying to create multiple checkboxes for a spreadsheet I have that has around 200 columns right now. The plan is for the script to go through the column and create check boxes for each column that has a value in its 4th row (where the header title is currently). I'm still a beginner when it comes to VBA so I'm not sure where to start.

To be specific, the header is located along row 4 and spans across ~200 columns. I'd like the individual check boxes (with caption inherited from text in the header) to be created along a single column (I will rearrange the boxes once they are created) on another worksheet in the same workbook.

Appreciate any help I can get on doing this!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire