mercredi 30 décembre 2015

How to require a checkbox be checked in ASP.Net using Formvalidation.io and Bootstrap

This should be easy, but I've yet to arrive at a solution. I'm using

  • ASP.Net Ajax
  • Bootstrap 3.3
  • Formvalidation.io v0.7.0

I have a single check box that the user has to check before the form can be submitted. The following doesn't work. (I have other validation on the page that does work, so it's not the set up of Formvalidation.io)

Any suggestions appreciated!

<div class="row form-group">
  <div class="col-lg-3 col-md-4 col-sm-4 col-xs-4 right padLabel">
  </div>
  <div class="col-lg-6 col-md-4 col-sm-4 col-xs-4">
    <label class="control-label">
      <asp:CheckBox ID="chkRelease" runat="server" Text="Yes, I agree" data-fv-notempty="true" data-fv-notempty-message="Release is required" />
    </label>
  </div>
  <div class="col-lg-3 col-md-4 col-sm-4 col-xs-4">
  </div>
</div>



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire