vendredi 23 décembre 2016

vbscript validate checkboxes in Microsoft Word

I recently posted the topic Manipulating content in Microsoft Word with VBScript or VBA and received tremendous help solving my issue. Spurring off of this topic, I need to be able to use what I have learned and incorporate a new task.

I have a document similar to the one in the link above. However, the only difference is there are checkboxes being used and the code needs to select/deselect according to the user's choice. Here is the code I have so far:

Sub Check_Document()

    objWord.Visible = True
    Set objDoc = objWord.Documents.Open(UserProfile & "\Desktop\lettermiscreason - original.docx")

    Set objRange = objDoc.Bookmarks("TodaysDate").Range
    objRange.Text = TodaysDate
    Set objRange = objDoc.Bookmarks("ProvName").Range
    objRange.Text = ProvName
    Set objRange = objDoc.Bookmarks("ProvAddress").Range
    objRange.Text = ProvAddress
    Set objRange = objDoc.Bookmarks("ProvCity").Range
    objRange.Text = ProvCity
    Set objRange = objDoc.Bookmarks("ProvState").Range
    objRange.Text = ProvState
    Set objRange = objDoc.Bookmarks("ProvZip").Range
    objRange.Text = ProvZip
    Set objRange = objDoc.Bookmarks("Check6").Range
    If objRange.Value = False Then
        objRange.Value = True
    End If
    Set objRange = objDoc.Bookmarks("Check5").Range
    If objRange.Value = True Then
        objRange.Value = False
    End If
    Set objRange = objDoc.Bookmarks("ProcInit").Range
    objRange.Text = ProcInit

End Sub

Check6 is the checkbox I want to select and Check5 is the box I want to deselect. With the code as it sits, I get an error saying: Microsoft VBScript runtime error: Object doesn't support this property or method: 'objRange.Value'. They show as bookmarks when I look at the rest I've used to enter data. Any suggestions? Should I be using something other than objRange or can I use that but use something other than .Value?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire