dimanche 26 février 2017

Is there md-checkbox multiple selection available in angular2 Material?

Ive checked the documentation, but alas I have not been fortunate to reach to my desired destination.

I have a table of rows. In each row I have a md-checkbox, and I can select which is good. But I want to provide the functionality that that user should be able to select multiple checkboxes between the two selected checkboxes. From example, if I select the top checkbox, and I select the bottom checkbox, everything between them should be selected. This is very similar to gmail multiple selection.

enter image description here

Something like this.

Is this possible to do with md-checkbox in angular2?

If so, please enlighten me, and the fellow SO community.

Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire