lundi 28 août 2017

Struts- About saving checkboxes when following a link

I'm working on a jsp containing some checkboxes. My jsp is linked to a form (called SuiviTransfertForm), and this form has an attribute called checkboxUID, which is an array containing the ids of my checked checkboxes.

private String[] checkboxUID = {};

This attribute is mapped with the checkboxes of my jsp like this :

<html-el:multibox name="suiviTransfertForm" property="checkboxUID"/>

I would like to follow a link on this jsp and get the content of checkboxUID when I'm on the next page.

On the next page, I'm getting back my form like this :

SuiviTransfertForm suiviTransfertForm = (SuiviTransfertForm) form;

The problem is that checkboxUID is correctly filled if I stay on the same page, but always empty when I'm changing page. I can't find a way to achieve this.

Many thanks for your help !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire