lundi 19 mars 2018

Check the checkbox dynamically using jquery and ajax call

I have menu list in div tag where onPageLoad I am taking menus,submenus and displaying it.

Now I am calling ajax call,when I click on user name it should check the checkebox which he has right to access the sub-menu.

The part which I have done is like comparision of ids & keys.I am stuck on check the checkbox dynamically if both condition meet.

HTML code looks like,

<div class="col-md-12 col-lg-12" id="showRights" style="display: none;">
  <% for(var i=0;i< data.length;i++){ 
    if(data[i].has_child == 1) {
  %>

    <div class="panel panel-primary">
      <div class="panel-heading"><%= data[i].name %></div>

      <% for(var j=0;j<data.length;j++){ 
        if(data[j].id == data[i].id && data[j].has_child == 0){ 
      %>

        <div class="panel-body">
          <div class="checkbox" id="rightCheck">
            <label>
              <input type="checkbox" class = "rightCheck" value="<%= data[j].menu_id %>" ><%= data[j].name %>
            </label>
          </div>
        </div>

      <% }  }%>
    </div>
</div>

I tried $(".rightCheck").prop("checked",true); but this checks the all checkboxes. how to write condition for that ?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire