dimanche 28 avril 2019

Trying to create a script for a Google Sheets project that will toggle on off select groupings of rows

I have a Google Sheet setup that has about 160 rows. Rows are broken down into groupings, maybe 10 rows each fall under a Heading Group (Group01, Group02). Each of the ~10 items under each heading have a checkbox associated with it, then when checked on, will hide the selected row.

I'd like to put a checkbox in the HEADING ROW, that when checked, will hide the corresponding grouped rows below it, and show them when unchecked.

Thank you for any insight you can provide! I can tweak to suit but just can't find anything out there that I can readily tweak to fit my needs.

I've spent a few hours googling trying to find a solution I can implement to no avail.

I don't have anything yet.

Right now, I have the checkboxes for the headings located in column E.

For example, the first heading is "DESTINATIONS" on row 10. Under this category, there are 9 items. I'd like to be able to tic that checkbox in the "DESTINATIONS" heading (specifically Cell E10) that will hide rows 11-19.

There will be subsequent (~8 more similar headings/rows to toggle after this one as well.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire