dimanche 27 octobre 2019

Can I limit an onEdit function to a checkbox cell in Google Sheets?

I'm creating a spreadsheet in Google Sheets to collect and analyse individual inputs. The idea was to have users input data on the first sheet, hit a Submit button, and have it collected in another sheet, while clearing the first sheet inputs. I figured it out with a button, but I learned afterwards that buttons don't work on mobile, which will be the main method of use.

So, I'm wondering if there's a way to limit an 'onEdit' function to a single checkbox. i.e. I'd like to fill in the info without any functions going off, then when the user is ready, click the checkbox to send the info, which then sets the checkbox to false, and resets the input cells.

Is this possible?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire