vendredi 25 octobre 2019

Java - incorrect action at selecting a checkbox

I work on Java FX.
I have a tableview in which I created a "select checkbox" column. The goal is when a user clicks on a checkbox, an alert message appears.
To test it, I first tried to display a System.out.println message.
The problem are :

  • when I only select one checkbox, I have a System.out.println message that writes all the checkboxes :
com.calculatrice.app.model.Person@34752060
com.calculatrice.app.model.Person@654bd7bc
com.calculatrice.app.model.Person@74bbebe0
com.calculatrice.app.model.Person@2e23be4f
com.calculatrice.app.model.Person@3348edcb
com.calculatrice.app.model.Person@8052a29
com.calculatrice.app.model.Person@23ca3422
com.calculatrice.app.model.Person@102837d2
com.calculatrice.app.model.Person@647ab6a9
  • when I select nothing, I have the same System.out.println message

How could I do to have a message with item(s), corresponding to the checkbox(es) selected ?

Here is my snippet :

  private void selectCheckBox(ActionEvent ae) {
         // personTable is the Tableview ; Person is the class where the getter is declared
        for(Person p : personTable.getItems()){
            if (p.getSelect().isSelected()){
                System.out.println (p + " is selected");
            }
        }
}



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire