mercredi 16 octobre 2019

puppeteer get instagram profile checkbox value - HTML does not change

Learning puppeteer... thought Instagram would be a good starting point.

Trying to see if my account in Instagram is configured to be a "Private Account" under Privacy and Security. My confusion is that the HTML for checked and unchecked is just about the same:

Checked:

enter image description here

<div class="qlmO5"><div class="bGWmh" id="accountPrivacy"><label class="U17kh PLphk" for="f2ef028392b78b8"><input class="tlZCJ" id="f2ef028392b78b8" type="checkbox" value="" checked=""><div class="mwD2G"></div>Private Account</label></div></div>

Unchecked:

enter image description here

<div class="qlmO5"><div class="bGWmh" id="accountPrivacy"><label class="U17kh PLphk" for="f111b1f63405c24"><input class="tlZCJ" id="f111b1f63405c24" type="checkbox" value="" checked=""><div class="mwD2G"></div>Private Account</label></div></div>

I thought it might be the <input>'s id value but that does not change based on the value of the checkbox. I also tried diffing the entire html of checked vs unchecked and they were identical.

In this case, am I supposed to take a screenshot and see if I can match an image of "☑ Private Account"? I feel that this may be possible, but not necessary.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire