jeudi 17 octobre 2019

PHP WordPress register form required checkbox

I am trying to make my WordPress registration form GDPR compliant where the user needs to check a checkbox that they accept our privacy policy.

I have successfully made the checkbox by using the hook register_form.

However, I am having issues making the checkbox field required. I have tried with required true in my array but it doesn't seem to work. I can someone explain what I can do in order to make the checkbox required?

add_action( 'register_form', 'login_extra_note' );

function login_extra_note() {

woocommerce_form_field( 'privacy_policy_reg', array(
   'type'          => 'checkbox',
   'class'         => array('form-row privacy'),
   'label_class'   => array('label-for-checkbox checkbox'),
   'input_class'   => array('form__input-checkbox input-checkbox'),
   'required'      => true,
   'label'         => 'Jeg har læst og acceptere <a href="https://example.dk/privatliv/" target="blank">Betingelser & Privatlivspolitik</a>',
));

}



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire