dimanche 22 mars 2020

Can't recover Checkbox state with onChange method

I'm working with reactjs, trying to say that when the state of the checkbox changes I want to do this or that.

The issue is, I can't recover the checkbox state.

Here is my checkbox component from checkbox.jsx:

const Checkbox = ({ input, label, disabled }) => (
    <div>
        <Input
            {...input}
            id={input.name}
            checked={input.value}
            type="checkbox"
            disabled={disabled}
        />
        <Label htmlFor={input.name}>{label}</Label>
    </div>
)

Here is my code for rendering the checkbox in form.jsx:

  <div className="col-md-3">
    <Field 
      name="checkboxName"
      type="checkbox"
      component={Checkbox}
      label="checkbox name"
      onChange={changeCheckboxValue(Checkbox.state.value)}
    />
   </div>

my code for changeCheckboxValue in Checkbox.jsx (just printing the value passed in parameter):

export const changeCheckboxValue = (value) => {
    console.log(value)
}

I precise that the form is not a class but a const.

I'm not a reactjs developer and struggle quite a lot with understanding where this error comes from.

If anyone has any hints for me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire