mardi 24 mars 2020

Why my captcha doesn't display? And I can't click on the checkbox and the button?

I'm using Chrome and I am trying to create a Payflow Gateway Account. I went to https://registration.paypal.com/ and followed all the steps to register. But when I was in step 3 (there are 4 steps in this step), it requires me to log in to the Paypal account. So I entered the email and the password, moreover, it requires me to enter the code in the captcha. But I just saw a broken picture. I used the listen option but I can't hear anything! Can anyone explain to me why this happens, is it because my network is weak or because my browser is having a problem (or because of Paypal). I have also tried to enter a random code but when I was in the Product Selection / Billing step, I can't click on the checkbox and the button. Is it because of that random code or because of another error? And if anyone can create for me an account, I will very appreciate that! If after 2 days and there still no answer, I will run a bounty.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire