mercredi 26 janvier 2022

Copy data to new sheet in next blank row when checkbox is ticked

I’m trying to copy data (D:AG) from sheet “orders” to the next blank row in sheet “Del to book” when a checkbox is ticked in column AB on the “orders” sheet.

I’m no expert but managed to use a simple formula to copy the data across: =FILTER(ORDERS!D:AG,ORDERS!AB:AB=TRUE)

However, this only copies the data in the order it appears on the “orders sheet. I need it so that the data appears on the “Del 2 book” sheet in the order it is ticked on the “orders” sheet.

Hope that makes sense. Unfortunately, some of this data is sensitive so I cannot provide an example but hopefully someone can help form my explanation above.

Thanks

** EDIT **

I’ve stripped out all the sensitive info and left a few examples of what I’m working with:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L3r_0i8Q8D82W_lyJRb6a1ll2iAzeoTKv67GPiamxZ4/edit?usp=sharing

You’ll see my current formula copies all of the data from “orders” to cells AC:BF on the “Del/Fab 2 Book” sheet and I’ve then created more formulas (on row 3, which is hidden) to filter the information out to what is required on this sheet.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hope you can help.

Thanks Jack




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire