jeudi 13 janvier 2022

Google Sheets Query list connected dynamically to an extra column

I've created a storyline managing database for a TV Show in Google Sheets that has a main sheet called 'STORY_LINES_DASHBOARD'. It lists all the "open storyline" datas from an other sheet ('OpenStoryLines') but it also has an extra column ('STORY_LINES_DASHBOARD'!A) where my colleagues can write comments about the listed storylines.

My problem is that the list itself changes dynamically as I select these storyline rows Active or Inactive in sheet 'AllStoryLines'!H column, but the comments don't follow these changes in the main sheet ('STORY_LINES_DASHBOARD').

Is there any solution for this?

Thanx!

I created a simplified version of the database (sorry for the hungarian texts, their meaning doesn't matter here :) ): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16fepJGH47khK7Re-x8sSc9zF4h-suz1Hosv25uhBq0E/edit?usp=sharing




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire