lundi 31 janvier 2022

Display a list of names based on checked boxes in other page - Xamarin Forms

I have a view with a lot of labels and checkboxes, it is basically a list of questions for the user and if the user answers yes, they check the checkbox, otherwise they don't. I have another view that is related to this first view in which it should get and display which check boxes were checked. For example:

<Label Text="You have fever?" />
<CheckBox x:Name="fever" />

<Label Text="You have a running nose?" />
<CheckBox x:Name="running_nose" />

<Label Text="You are feeling dizzy?" />
<CheckBox x:Name="dizzy" />

And on the other page I want to display the values that were checked in a entry field. Let's say the user checked fever and dizzy. On the other page it would display something like this:

"You marked *fever*, *dizzy*. Is that right?"

How can I do this? I know I can use data binding. But not sure how to. In my actual app, I have around 10 fields of those and I need to display on the other page the was that were marked. I was also thinking in instead of displaying an entry with these values, I would created a card for each one of the checked boxes (my app is much more complex, the symptoms are just an example).




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire