jeudi 20 janvier 2022

How do i copy a checkbox value and keep the cell editable in Google Sheets?

I've posted this question 2 days ago but with no answers. Here's a link to a copy of the file I'm working on:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCQ0cWulb8Wm63Hs57ruwEXgpP1swKAi/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=110569351169109673921&rtpof=true&sd=true

Basically, what I've done is: the "effettivo" page is a copy of the "pianificazione" page, with all the cells in "effettivo" that copy its value from its relative. The trouble is: for the checkboxes on the right, the formula I've set (=pianificazione!G3, for example) copies the value but it renders the checkbox itself uneditable manually (= I can't click on the checkbox to change the value of that checkbox). I need to find a way to copy all those checkbox values from "pianificazione" to "effettivo" while mantaining the checkboxes themselves editable. Thanks again guys :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire