mardi 25 avril 2017

How to "Select Checkbox" in Robot Framework?

My app has an option to add something from checkbox. The values to be selected can be different if I sort it by different columns. But when I dont change it, I should be able to select one but despite my several attempts in Robot Framework, I have not been able to select. Can someone please help me with this?

My outer HTML is:

<input type="checkbox" name="rememberMe" value="true" tabindex="4">

Xpath is

//*[@id="evidenceListPanel"]/table/tbody/tr[1]/td[5]/div/label/input

My script to select checkbox:

Select Checkbox  xpath=//*[@id="evidenceListPanel"]/table/tbody/tr[1]/td[5]/div/label/input

And it does not select the checkbox. I used this same script for other website and I was able to select checkbox for its not selecting in my app. Any help will be greatly appreciated. TY




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire