vendredi 28 avril 2017

HTML Checkbox cannot be checked

I have some checkbox in a table that contains the id of that row item. I want to allow the user to select multiple rows. However, I can't seem to check the checkbox on Chrome. I loaded the site up on my mobile and it works. I have tried to insert an onclick but it doesn't seem like the checkbox is registering any clicks to it as well. Please help.

The table

<table class="table">
            <thead>
                <tr class="text-left">
                    <td></td>
                    <td>Name</td>
                    <td>Email</td>
                    <td>Phone Number</td>
                    <td>Address</td>
                </tr>
            </thead>
            <tbody>
                <?php 
                    if(!empty($datatable)){
                        foreach ($datatable as $data){
                ?>
                    <tr>
                        <td><input type="checkbox" name="id[]" value="<?php echo $data->id; ?>"/></td>
                        <td><?php echo $data->first_name." ".$data->last_name; ?></td>
                        <td><?php echo $data->email; ?></td>
                        <td><?php echo $data->phone_number; ?></td>
                        <td><?php echo $data->address;?></td>
                    </tr>
                <?php 
                    }
                }
                ?>
            </tbody>
        </table>

EDIT: I have cleared my cache and cookies as well. It works on the mobile but not on chrome for some reason.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire