mardi 25 avril 2017

Trouble with VBA checkboxes

I am trying to create a macro that will print the selected sheets out of a workbook. The first worksheet has a set of Checkboxes that all follow the naming convention "CheckBoxX" where X is the number of that checkbox. What I'd like the code to do, is run through each of these checkboxes, see if it's checked, then select that corresponding worksheet if it is checked. However, I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method".

Here's my code: Code:

Option Explicit


Sub Button14_Click()
    Dim count As Integer
    Dim checkNumber As String

    For count = 1 To ThisWorkbook.Worksheets.count
        checkNumber = "CheckBox" & count
        If Sheets("Print").Shapes(checkNumber).OLEFormat.Object.Value = True Then
            Worksheets(count + 1).Select (False)
        End If
    Next count

    ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut

End Sub

The debug always flags the line with the if statement.

I have also tried this as my if statement: Code:

If Sheets("Print").Shapes(checkNumber).ControlFormat.Value = 1 Then




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire