lundi 26 juin 2017

How to show and hide two routes with infobubbles and markers in HERE MAP?

I am working on one requirement where I have to show two routes in the map based for comparison, User will be given an HTML page with two checkbox for each route. Based on the checkbox selection respective route will be added and removed from the map.

I am using group.removeAll() and map.removeObject(polyline). for single route it is working fine but When I am trying out with two routes,

looks like removeObject and removeAll API is not removing all objects together, it is only removing a certain one. I tried with map.removeObjects(map.getObject()), still no luck. Can someone please explain using these APIs.

thank you.

it is giving me below error .

  • "H.map.Group#removeObject object not found"

I am using the same API given in HERE developers demo code and rendering it.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire