jeudi 29 juin 2017

initialize the CheckBox with Month and year? [duplicate]

This question already has an answer here:

I try to initialize my JCheckBoxes(month and year) with month = monthname and the year.

So the difficult part is that I must use "Calender".class and "GregorianCalendar".class .

My dont explain it to much. He just said that if the programm start at the first time it should have the current date selected another difficulty.

I really try to read the javadoc but I dont understand them if I am honest.

I know there is a Method for the class "Local Date" called now() but this method does not exist on the both class I must use.

Calendar calendar = Calendar.getInstance();
GregorianCalendar gregorianCalendar = new GregorianCalendar();

    JPanel panel = new JPanel(new FlowLayout());
    panel.add(new JLabel("Please choose"));
    panel.add(new JLabel("Month:"));
    panel.add(new JLabel("Year:"));
    panel.add(new JComboBox(new String[]{"String1", "String2"}));
    panel.add(new JComboBox(new String[]{"String1", "String2"}));

    ImageIcon imageIcon = new ImageIcon("");
    panel.add(new JLabel(imageIcon));

    return panel;

I hope you guys can help and I know I dont give you much information and I am feeling really bad. But you can give me also a little hint.

Best Regards

Josh




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire