lundi 30 octobre 2017

Automatically toggle open filter dropdown based on checked checkboxes

I have a filter on a few checkboxes that have a status.

When the status is 'successful' then the URL changes and adds the successful status and only the items with that status will be displayed.

I am curious if I can have my filter automatically toggle open when I enter the page if the checkbox is checked for 'successful'.

    $scope.toggleFilters = true;
    $scope.toggleSuccessful = true;
    <p ng-click="toggleFilters=!toggleFilters">Toggle here</p>
    <div ng-hide="toggleFilters>
      <p ng-click="toggleSuccessful=!toggleSuccessful">
      Successful </p>
      <div ng-hide="toggleSuccessful">
         <input id="successful" type="checkbox" 
          ng-change="filterChanged()"
          ng-model="statusOptions.successful"/>
         <label for="successful">successful</label>
     </div>
   </div>

Can somebody give me a hint?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire