mardi 24 octobre 2017

How to group Checkboxes in a GridView so that when all checkboxes in a group I can display a message

I have a gridview that displays potential duplicate reports. The reports are grouped together by an ID field and this was done in SQL. ID 1 has 2 potential duplicate reports ID 2 has two potential duplicates. There is a checkbox control at the end of each row that will deactivate the duplicate report. I want to know how to display a message when all the checkboxes in ID 1 are checked so that all copies of the report are not deactivated. I am using VB.NET and ASP.NET Can I do this in Javascript? Snippet of the gridview<asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Deactivate"> <ItemTemplate> <asp:CheckBox ID="chkSelect" runat="server" AutoPostBack="True" OnCheckedChanged="chkSelect_CheckedChanged" /> </ItemTemplate> </asp:TemplateField>




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire