mardi 23 février 2021

Create a list depending on the checkboxes

I have a list of industries and sub-industries of a sector and a list of several companies with their sector, industry, and sub-industry.

Until now I've filtered depending on one parameter (in this case sub-industry). This is the formula:

=FILTER ( J2:M12 ; M2:M12 = filter ( H2:H8 ; G2:G8 = TRUE() ) )

enter image description here

I want to filter the company list depending on if the checkbox is true or false. If several checkboxes are selected, show in the list these companies, only uniques values.

If it is possible do not use query function due I want to maintain future hyperlinks.

For example, if I only select Energy's checkbox, it will only display all Energy companies. If I only select Oil Gas & Consumable Fuels' checkbox, it will only display all Oil Gas & Consumable Fuels companies.

But if I select both Oil Gas & Consumable Fuels and Energy Equipment & Services, it will display these companies. Or selecting different sub-industries, but the aim is to display the companies that are in the selected groups.

Thanks in advance, if something isn't clear let me know.

Example's Spreafsheed: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c9cp0J4m1M-HbnDr_TliknuPSXHgdqkuuzAvzK75zC8/edit?usp=sharing




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire