lundi 8 février 2021

Select All checkbox is not working when I go to second page of a classic report in Oracle APEX

I have a page having a classic report in an Oracle APEX application. The first column of each row is a checkbox. Also, I have added a checkbox in the first column of headers row. The purpose of this checkbox is to provide Select-All, Unselect-All functionality so that when I select the header checkbox, the checkboxes in all rows get selected, and when I unselect it, the checkboxes get unselected. Here is JQuery code that I use on the "change" event of the header row's checkbox:

if ( $( '#selectunselectall' ).is(':checked') ) 
{
  $('input[type=checkbox][name=f01]').attr('checked',true)
}
else 
{
  $('input[type=checkbox][name=f01]').attr('checked',false)
}

The problem is that this functionality is working only for the first page, and only when it is first loaded. If I go to next page, this functionality no longer works, and also if I come back to first page, that functionality doesn't work even on first page.

Another problem is that when I select some individual checkboxes on first page, and then go to next page, and then come back first page, all the checboxes again come as unselected. It means the application doesn't remember user's selecttions when the user navigate out of page.

Can someone please help resolve these issues?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire