jeudi 18 février 2021

Slidable widget taking too much size flutter

I'm working on a todo App and I display my todos with some kinda cards and I'm using the slidable widget to modify or delete them. The problem is that the left slide takes too much space and is above my checkbox. That's a picture of it:

slidable

slidable 2

I don't really know why it's like that so if you have some idea please tell me.

 return ClipRRect(
  borderRadius : BorderRadius.circular(15),
  child: Slidable(
    actionPane: SlidableDrawerActionPane(),
    key: Key(widget.todo.id),
    actions: [
      IconSlideAction(
        color: Colors.green,
        onTap: () {},
        caption: 'Edit',
        icon: Icons.edit,
      )
    ],
    secondaryActions: [
      IconSlideAction(
        color: Colors.red,
        caption: 'Delete',
        onTap: () {},
        icon: Icons.delete,
      )
    ],



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire