jeudi 29 juillet 2021

p:selectBooleanCheckbox *look only* shifted after adding a row to a p:dataTable

I have a p:dataTable. In this table, I have a checkbox in a column. This is the code:

<p:selectBooleanCheckbox 
    value="#{var.selected}"
    itemLabel="#{var.description}" 
/>

After I add a row and update the whole table, the selected checkboxes after the row inserted have the checks shifted up! But it's only a graphical problem! The checkboxes that now appears unched are yet checked, because I show other things in the roiw if the checkbox is selected. On the contrary, the checkbox that now appear checked do not show the additional components.

I checked the html, and the classes and attributes that make them checked disappears. But debugging the backend I see that the in the list connected to the table, after the add, all the items have the expected value.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire