mercredi 26 août 2015

Can't create column with checkboxes in JTable

I have JTable and I fill it with SQL data, here is my method:

private void updateTable() {
    try {
        String sql = "SELECT number as Numver, name as Available, type FROM available_t ORDER BY number asc";
        pst = conn.prepareStatement(sql);
        rs = pst.executeQuery();
        tableAvail.setModel(DbUtils.resultSetToTableModel(rs));

    } catch (Exception e) {
        JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null, e);
    } finally {
        try {
            rs.close();
            pst.close();
        } catch (Exception e) {
        }
    }
}

So far so good. The data shows correct. But, I want to put one more column with checkbox. When I try to create manually using wizard in Eclipse (button 'model') I can't add new column, maybe because the table and columns is create by method. So, How I can add new column, that will have checkboxes. Then after I select some checkbox - when I press OK button, to check which checkboxes are checked and update it in db in column TYPE with YES or NO.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire